Heroes of the Storm Forums

Competitive player LF friends and/or team for Hero League (US)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tarasov » June 16, 2015 10:10am | Report
BT: Tarasov#1550
Playtime: Varies but mostly 7-9pm cst, approx 20 hours a week
Skill metric: Currently 3k mmr and HL rank 4 at exact time of posting
Role: Tank / Assassin

That was the TLDR version to save people time, below will be a bit less concise and focused

My perspective on this game is that I love playing it, am very addicted (and have been since march '15), and I suspect that the core issue is that my personality falls somewhere in between hardcore competitive but not quite Esports MLG.

I'd like to find some people to group with on a regular basis for the purpose of toprank Hero League play. However, I am somewhat skeptical that I have the ambition/time/aptitude to be on a tournament pro level. So ideally I'm looking at being a sub or scrim guy for more devoted legit players or even just in a less organized sense having some other friends who want to get on a voice chat and run some 2-3 man HL queue action.

I don't currently have a preferred role so much as I have specific chars that I enjoy and have a high winrate% with: Illidan, Anub, Valla, Jaina, Sylv, BW. Consider myself an above average shotcaller in the sense of understanding what is the best theoretical play at any given time but kind of ambivalent about a leadership role.

When **** goes bad in-game I don't rage, I'm more of the inward directed blame type anyway when it comes to expressing frustration and criticism. Chill on voip and like to ********, crack jokes, get my drink on occasionally.

Think thats about it, please feel free to msg / friend me if any of that sounds good to you.

Tarasov

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved