Heroes of the Storm Forums

Getting out of Solo Queue rut

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Qeb_ » October 23, 2015 12:52pm | Report
I'm looking for a group or even some solo players that want to make one. I have tried climbing the ladder solo, and I keep having two or three games that we stomp because I get matched with people that work well together followed by five or six games that there is zero teamwork and a ton of flaming going around.

I want to get out of that toxic environment. I play anything, though tank is my least favorite role. I have good game knowledge and would like to get serious about this if I can find a good team to play with. Message me if interested ID: Qeb#1259

Qeb_
Quote | PM | +Rep by Firecage » October 23, 2015 9:39pm | Report
I would most certainly be interested. I play a mean Sylvanis as a back up I do Kerrigan, as for tanking I can rock Diablo or Arthas. I am proficient with a whole cast of assassin's and when I play support I favor Tyrande.

Firecage#1132

Firecage
Quote | PM | +Rep by velati » October 24, 2015 5:42am | Report
Ive been meeting a lot of great people on here and weve been playing all night past few nights, add me if youd like to join. got about 3 solid so far. could use 2 more for team. velati#1365 cheers! :)

velati
Quote | PM | +Rep by Qeb_ » October 24, 2015 11:46am | Report
I added both of you; hopefully we can get some good games in.

Qeb_
Quote | PM | +Rep by Luqmas » October 24, 2015 2:54pm | Report
Is this EU or NA?

Luqmas
Quote | PM | +Rep by Qeb_ » October 24, 2015 5:20pm | Report
Sorry... NA

Qeb_
Quote | PM | +Rep by Goga » October 24, 2015 11:02pm | Report
Hey guys, I'm in the same situation. Don't like the randomness of solo queue. My best are nazeebo, leoric, kaelthas. Played over 300 games. I play almost every evening. Add me: Goga #1277

Goga

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved