Heroes of the Storm Forums

Lets Build a Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Link » June 20, 2015 7:44am | Report
Been playing HotS since it entered beta. Looking for a group of solid players to learn the roles, team comps, and maps together.

What I do want:
-To develop strong communication and coordination.
-Mature attitude and open to criticism.
-Patience. (everyone makes mistakes and the goal is to learn/grow from them)
-A working Mic for team chat.
-Time (Expect to have dedicated times throughout the week for games and for reviewing replays of those games)
-Basic understanding of the game

What I don't want:
-Your HotS logs or Hero League Rank. (It honestly means very little to me)
-Your prior experience in Clan/Guilds/Teams/Other Mobas.
-Unrealistic expectations.(I'm not a pro nor do I expect you to be)
-How you only play one role. (You don't have to play them all but you should be capable of playing at least 2)

If any or all of this sounds interesting to you, feel free to leave your bnet tag and ill add you when I can. I'm PST and play at night mostly. Questions/Comments/Concerns are welcomed.

Link
Quote | PM | +Rep by ImDutchie » June 20, 2015 8:05am | Report
Hi,

About Me : General
I'm Brandon (ImDutchie) and I'm 17-years-old. I am from and live in the Netherlands. I've played League of Legends and Smite, League of Legends for about 3 years and Smite for about 1,5 years. I was Platinum 2 in LoL and haven't really done competitive play in Smite.

I'm a very generous and friendly guy. I like to keep it friendly and don't like fighting at all. I'm always up for a laugh and I am very focused when playing and I constantly keep the team aware of things happening that need to be said.

About Me : Game
I've started playing Heroes of the Storm since the Beta launched. I bought the Founder's pack and have been playing since I did so. I haven't played that many games but my skill in this game is pretty high, even if I say so myself. I am currently level 21 and quickly leveling up to level 30 and I'm sure I can reach a high rank without a problem.

I take every match serious, whether it's competitive, scrim or vs. bots. I am focused in every game type. I know every map very well and I understand the objectives.

Role
I main Support, and nothing else. I have mastered the Support role since I've been playing and have alot of fun doing it. I've always been the healer type of guy and are very well suited for this role. The Hero that I really enjoy playing is Uther. I'm really good with him and know when to land my Stuns, when to heal and when not to heal, and so on. I usually get alot of compliments ingame from my teammates saying that I'm doing a really good job keeping the team alive and landing stuns.

Availability
I live in the Netherlands (GMT+1:00) and I'm available EVERY day but Wednesday because I have to work then. The times I'm available are:

Monday: 7PM-10PM
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM
Wednesday:
Thursday: 7PM-10PM
Friday: 7PM-10PM
Saturday: 3PM-11PM or 7PM-10PM (varies)
Sunday: 3PM-11PM or 7PM-10PM (varies)

I have Skype, TeamSpeak, Mumle, Ventrillo and I can download any program that is needed to communicate with the team, so no worries about that. Also, I have a Microphone and I speak English fluently.

Hope I informed you enough!

Kind Regards,
Brandon (ImDutchie)

BattleTag: ImDutchie#2453
Twitter: @DutchieEdits

ImDutchie
Quote | PM | +Rep by SeanSpooky » June 20, 2015 9:29am | Report
Hi,

I really like your idea and would like to be a part of this.
Been playing since beta and mainly fill the role of assassin.
battletag is SeanSpooky#2250 add me and we can see how a few games go.
ImDutchie your welcome to do the same :D
Im free most evenings and weekends

Sean

SeanSpooky
Quote | PM | +Rep by Celstick » June 20, 2015 11:45am | Report
Hey, Im celstick.
I play all roles however Tank is my strong point
I'm always looking for people that are passionate and willing to learn when they play, generally i care about every single game i play, this is because if you win you can identify what you did right and learn same for if you lose (what you can change) I like to help my team improve as much as i can criticism helps build a stable and powerful team. I am from the UK and i have at least 5hrs a day usually, with 1k games i am confident with my choices during game and i like to think i am decent. I always use Team-speak to communicate with my friends and it improves my communication skills.

I usually am available during these times
Monday - Friday: 3PM - 10PM GMT
Sat - Sunday: 7AM - 12PM

I am seriously interested in joining this team as this is just what i am looking for!

My Battlenet is Celstick#2357

Celstick
Quote | PM | +Rep by SyvJobe » June 20, 2015 1:36pm | Report
syv#1839

SyvJobe
Quote | PM | +Rep by iMpMarine » June 20, 2015 2:10pm | Report
Hi, I have experience being on teams before. My experience with MOBA's has mostly been in DOTA 2, but I really like HotS. I've been playing a lot and picking things up quickly. With a team I think that I could progress much faster and be a great asset. This is a great time to start a team. If you want to see how I play just add me. I'll understand if I'm not strong enough yet, but would appreciate a chance.

iMpMarine #1329

iMpMarine
Quote | PM | +Rep by klicck4rn » June 20, 2015 3:33pm | Report
Hello, im kliCCk4rN, a 15 year old boy living in Sweden that has been playing hots since the begining of the beta, and i hav e aroun 500 games played. I have more than the basic knowledge in the game and looking to improve ALOT.

Patience yes:✓ no:

Working mic yes:✓ no:

Mature attitude and open to criticism. yes:✓ no: (even though im quite young i consider myself to have a pretty mature attitude.

Time yes:✓ no:

Basic understanding of the game yes:✓ no:

My Role in this game is Assassin, since that is the role im mostly been praccing on, but im really flexible between all the roles but i prefer to play assassin :)

If you want to play sometime like a try out for me and you feel free to add me

kliCCk4rN#2734

klicck4rn
Quote | PM | +Rep by u243416 » June 20, 2015 7:27pm | Report
Bnet: Chris#1120 Definitely interested in gaming with a group or team. Been gaming since Beta

u243416
Quote | PM | +Rep by sparrowSC » June 20, 2015 8:22pm | Report
Sparrow#1607

sparrowSC
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pint » June 21, 2015 5:51am | Report
My Battletag is #Pint2758 - I'll explain everything once you add me :)

Pint

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved