Heroes of the Storm Forums

LF 2 Members for Team (Semi Hardcore)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jack2475 » June 15, 2015 6:11am | Report
Hi, (THIS IS AN EU POST)

We are a trio of people looking for 2 other members to complete our social team (with semi hardcore views) to have good fun most weekday and weekends.

We play almost every day at around starting around 6-8pm and carrying on until we bored. Weekends are normally a lot longer depending on the mood.

We want players who can play a wide range of roles and heroes

Current ranks are 6 & 7 & 31. Our MMR (according to Hots Log) are 2783, 2729 and 1913. We would prefer people with decent experience and skill but any are welcome just be warned that we may replace people who are not offering competitive play.

MUST be polite and able to take good natured banter. We are a close knitted friends formed by gaming together. Good English is clearly a bonus. We would prefer people (18+)

Anyone interested add my tag Jack#2475.

Jack2475
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jack2475 » June 15, 2015 8:38am | Report
Still looking. Please bear in mind we would really prefer people over 18.

Jack2475
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jack2475 » June 15, 2015 9:50am | Report
Wanting to test some people out for tonight (15/06/2015) at around 20:30 Paris time. We use a TS server if you are interested and don't have it downloaded.

Jack2475
Quote | PM | +Rep by Deviance » June 15, 2015 12:06pm | Report
24yo, Deviance#2704

Deviance
Quote | PM | +Rep by KaboomZA » June 15, 2015 12:30pm | Report
sent u ingame invite jack, would like to try out, somewhat flexi however healing and dps "less" on my priority list

KaboomZA
Quote | PM | +Rep by MILEnator » June 15, 2015 2:49pm | Report
main support here, mmr according to hotslogs is 1,8k rank 15 and climbing... i play support and nothing else :3 battle tag is MILEnator#2691

MILEnator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pitti » June 16, 2015 3:41am | Report
Main Support, mmr is about 2.5k

https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=449843

As an exception i also play Valla, Tychus, ETC
But it should be realy an exception.

Im 24 and from Germany. Understanding english works better than speaking. But missings and short calls would be no Problem.

Pitti#2464

Pitti
Quote | PM | +Rep by ImDutchie » June 20, 2015 7:43am | Report
Hi,

About Me : General
I'm Brandon (ImDutchie) and I'm 17-years-old. I am from and live in the Netherlands. I've played League of Legends and Smite, League of Legends for about 3 years and Smite for about 1,5 years. I was Platinum 2 in LoL and haven't really done competitive play in Smite.

I'm a very generous and friendly guy. I like to keep it friendly and don't like fighting at all. I'm always up for a laugh and I am very focused when playing and I constantly keep the team aware of things happening that need to be said.

About Me : Game
I've started playing Heroes of the Storm since the Beta launched. I bought the Founder's pack and have been playing since I did so. I haven't played that many games but my skill in this game is pretty high, even if I say so myself. I am currently level 21 and quickly leveling up to level 30 and I'm sure I can reach a high rank without a problem.

I take every match serious, whether it's competitive, scrim or vs. bots. I am focused in every game type. I know every map very well and I understand the objectives.

Role
I main Support, and nothing else. I have mastered the Support role since I've been playing and have alot of fun doing it. I've always been the healer type of guy and are very well suited for this role. The Hero that I really enjoy playing is Uther. I'm really good with him and know when to land my Stuns, when to heal and when not to heal, and so on. I usually get alot of compliments ingame from my teammates saying that I'm doing a really good job keeping the team alive and landing stuns.

Availability
I live in the Netherlands (GMT+1:00) and I'm available EVERY day but Wednesday because I have to work then. The times I'm available are:

Monday: 7PM-10PM
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM
Wednesday:
Thursday: 7PM-10PM
Friday: 7PM-10PM
Saturday: 3PM-11PM or 7PM-10PM (varies)
Sunday: 3PM-11PM or 7PM-10PM (varies)

I have Skype, TeamSpeak, Mumle, Ventrillo and I can download any program that is needed to communicate with the team, so no worries about that. Also, I have a Microphone and I speak English fluently.

Hope I informed you enough!

Kind Regards,
Brandon (ImDutchie)

BattleTag: ImDutchie#2453
Twitter: @DutchieEdits

ImDutchie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved