Heroes of the Storm Forums

LFG ! will travel to tournaments

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hanzatsu » November 7, 2015 5:49pm | Report
Overview
I am apart of a group known as Hyper_Dojo_Gaming, we have been gaming with eachother since I was a very young age and we have always dreamed of going somewhere in the gaming community. We are extremely competitive and being that I get out of the army in the next 20days makes me wonder if I can try to do what I've always wanted to do in life... Go Pro... at something, anything... and playing HoTs gives me the best chance since it is still a fairly new moba.

Our Goals

[*] GO AM to PRO, Be the best team, but also realizing our flaws in the process to continue to become better and better. By no means do I think we can just go into this community without a fight from other top-tier teams. We will have to start at the bottom of the totem pole and work our way up.

Specifications
What we can be searching for in a player
Take constructive criticism without being offended. **If you cannot, you will get booted.**
Communication is key and will bring the team a looooong way
Have you played previous MOBAS? (DOTA2, LoL)??
Be flexible in the amount of time you have to play. (everyone still has a life and responsibilities)

Requirements
Know the game inside and out, Know the meta. Continue to research the game and understand how to play all characters. Have fun. HAVE FUN. Don't let the competitive game play turn you off to the most important aspect of gaming... Perfect Practice Makes perfect. We will have to practice probably a significant amount to become better, so please be flexible with your time.
Rank 10 below-

Aggressive#1401, will try my best to put together a successful team if I can't find one, please message me if youre interested in joining one. I want this badly.

WILL SPONSOR OUR(MY) OWN TEAM IF WE'RE GOOD ENOUGH! WILL SEND TO TOURNAMENTS IF NEED BE! PLEASE NO BS

Hanzatsu
Quote | PM | +Rep by Illuminate » November 8, 2015 8:07am | Report
Very interested, Hmu
Illuminate#1854

Illuminate
Quote | PM | +Rep by VidiVici » November 8, 2015 11:53am | Report
Hello! Very Interested as well.

VidiVici#1643

VidiVici

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved