Heroes of the Storm Forums

LFM Hero League

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by sickgnomie » June 17, 2015 9:16am | Report
Hey all,

Europe Players only please.

I am looking for some great players for Hero League! Basically some good players to gain some ranks without having to bother with ****py randoms.

I am level 40, Rank 26 (I've been to 23, but keep losing to random pugs) and played around 225 games (since launch, didn't play beta much).

I normally play every day/evening (however i have an exam this Friday, so wont play much Thursday night, or early morning Friday - but your most prob sleeping then anyways!)

I normally play support (LiLi, BW, Malf) but i can also play tank (Johanna, Anub, The Dwarf guy), im not a very good dps tbh, my damage always sucks!

Looking for similar! But please non-toxic and friendly players that willing to stick it out and not quit after 1 loss etc, i rather we learn as a team to improve then having to find new people every few games.

Everyone needs to be able to take constructive criticism, and able to communicate with one and another, again we are all to help everyone improve and gain that rank 1!

Please post below your info and ill add your btag, thanks

sickgnomie
Quote | PM | +Rep by MILEnator » June 17, 2015 9:24am | Report
MILEnator#2691 i main support, hit me up !

Also i have TS3, RaidCall, mumble :)

MILEnator
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hahr » June 17, 2015 1:17pm | Report
Good evening. I've been around in HoTS for more than a year, currently working on my second account. I've got over 1500 games in total.

I've got 1 game away from Rank 1 on my former account, and haven't bothered too much on the one that I'm playing currently (rank 28).

My battle.tag is: Har#2959

Regards.

Hahr
Quote | PM | +Rep by sickgnomie » June 17, 2015 2:02pm | Report
Hey there,

Have added you both! Would will nice to play with you guys!

sickgnomie
Quote | PM | +Rep by sickgnomie » June 18, 2015 4:12am | Report
Looking for more people to come play with me in Hero League, please be around the same experience as my original post!

Add me - sick#2242

sickgnomie
Quote | PM | +Rep by kilejh123 » June 18, 2015 7:39am | Report
Add me and ill play, im looking for a group to play league with

here is my skype and battle.net

kile.harper1 - skype

KiSki#2908

kilejh123

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved