Heroes of the Storm Forums

looking for a buddy to climb HL with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by zookeeper » September 13, 2015 6:52pm | Report
hi, i am zookeeper and this is my first time playing a moba style game. i am looking for a friend or two to party Hero League and climb some ranks with. although this is my first game of this genre, i find myself naturally playing at an accelerated pace with an urge to go further.

about myself:
-from North America
-mainly play nazeebo, valla, jaina, and zagara
-100% focused on teamwork in any match

i believe proper communication is vital to success in any field, esports or other. for that reason, i urge the use of voice communication while playing. if you do not have a mic but wish to play anyway, please be vocal through your map pings and text messages.

my battletag is zookeeper#1864. i usually play from 9pm-midnight EST most nights.

looking forward to some ranks with a some cool people :)

zookeeper
Quote | PM | +Rep by xNightmareXx77 » September 14, 2015 4:11pm | Report
have you played any league before or no?

xNightmareXx77
Quote | PM | +Rep by zookeeper » September 19, 2015 3:12pm | Report
if you mean the game League, no, but i knew about it since it came out. ive seen games before, just wasnt interested in mobas at the time.

if you mean league experience, yes. i have played competitive tf2 for ~4-5 years in various leagues and skill brackets, from early inceptions of CEVO and TWL, to the current ESEA. most recently i played in ESEA-IM, if any of that matters to you.

zookeeper
Quote | PM | +Rep by SlasherGatz » September 19, 2015 3:54pm | Report
I'm looking to climb HL too if you're interested. Willing to get on VOIP.

Not the most experienced. Placed at 40, been fluctuating between 37 and 40 again. I'm dedicated to getting better and having a good time while doing it.

SlasherGatz
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pandachi » September 20, 2015 11:16am | Report
Hey

I help run a community for heroes of the storm players its both EU and NA sided.

konvictgaming.com or hop onto teamspeak ts.konvictgaming.com

Both Hero League players, Quick match players and Events :]

You'll love it!

Feel free to add me on battlnet too!
Battlenet - Serenity#2554

Pandachi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved