Heroes of the Storm Forums

Rank #134 in [NA] looking for serious team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Morojax » March 10, 2016 7:26pm | Report
Hey, I am Intents, recently got #134 on leader boards for last month, 3900 mmr atm looking for a competitive team.

Can fill any role comfortably but I find support boring.

Add me, Intents#1802

hotslogs: http://www.hotslogs.com/Player/Profile?PlayerID=5273130

Hit me up playaz

Morojax
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aydin225 » March 13, 2016 6:13am | Report
Hello! I'm the coach for Formation Gaming and we would be interested in having you tryout today for our Warrior position. Please PM me your hotslogs page and message MasterEarth#1326 (our captain) for times and further info. All our players are top 200, and we've been taking scrims off of teams with players from the spring regionals

Aydin225
Quote | PM | +Rep by Morojax » March 13, 2016 5:59pm | Report
Aydin225 wrote:

Hello! I'm the coach for Formation Gaming and we would be interested in having you tryout today for our Warrior position. Please PM me your hotslogs page and message MasterEarth#1326 (our captain) for times and further info. All our players are top 200, and we've been taking scrims off of teams with players from the spring regionals

PMed you, hope to hear from you soon

Morojax

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved